bookmark_border Senior Buyer
As Senior Buyer, you are responsible for leading the purchasing function to meet and execute year-over-year cost reductions using traditional and non-traditional methods:
- You will identify, analyse and execute business opportunities in order to generate sustainable benefits for the company.
- You will support all plants within a region in a matrix organization and insure supplier performance and accomplishment with the TREMEC Quality System.
- You are able to travel 20% of the time and periodically work non-traditional business hours to manage a global environment.
- You preferably have a Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Electromechanics or Design and Production Technology.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in procurement in the automotive industry environment (tier 1 or tier 2).
- You have a strong technical insight in combination with a commercial flair. Experience with the various production processes for mechanical parts is seen as an asset.
- You possess strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- You have good interpersonal and leadership skills in order to work with people at all levels within and outside TREMEC globally in a professional manner.
- You have knowledge of IATF 16949 or QS-9000 Quality Specifications.
- You have insight into the logistical flow of goods and experience with an ERP package (SAP).
- You are stress resistant, have the necessary perseverance and excellent problem solving skills.
- You are able to travel 20% of the time and periodically work non-traditional business hours.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German, French and Dutch is an added value.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
- Published 06 April 2020
- City Zedelgem
- Region West Flanders
- Sector Logistics & Distribution
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 2 years experience
- Language skills English
- Company TREMEC
- Function Human Capital Manager
- Person HR